We will register only tutors who possess either a Teaching Qualification or a degree in the relevant subject(s) that they wish to tutor.
Please read the information, that explains which documents you need to send in to complete your registration with us.
If you have any questions about becoming a tutor, please call us on 07769 997535.
You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send the following:
In order to register you, we will need you to send in the following details about yourself:
- A copy of your up to date CV.
- CRB Enhanced Disclosure or DBS Certificate (within the last four years).
- Copy of either teaching qualification or degree certificate.
- Proof of ID (e.g passport photograph or driving licence).
- Contact details of two referees (within the last two years):
One referee should be the deputy head or head of current school. The second referee may be from one of the following:
- A. Parent of a recent tuition student
- B. Deputy head (if head of school is your first referee), or head of department of your current school
- C. Head or deputy head of previous school
- D. Your line manager of any other job you have worked in (within the last 2 years)
- E. Your course tutor from university or college studied at (within the last 2 years)
Two referees from any of the following:
- A. Parents of current or former tuition students (within the last 2 years)
- B. Current or previous employers
- C. Course tutor from university or college
One of the two referees must be current.
Please do not post in your details, until you have spoken to us first (as our door number is not included on the Website for security purposes).